All attending artist must abide by all Indian Health Rules & Regulations. The regulations are pretty much the same as all other states. All fees and forms must be completed and paid before the start of the event. The deadline for all artist and vendors is November 4th of 2017. This is a must, no artist can participate without the proper forms and fees paid. Artists need to bring valid license, Training Certificate, work profile, ID Proof to inspect prior to start of any tattoo or piercing to be done by that individual. This is a list of other basic rules that must be followed at all times by all artists:
1. Follow all rules and regulation set forth by the India Tattoo Convention
2. Be in your booth at the start of the event on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
3. Each artist must complete the Universal Precautions for tattoo artists & body pierces in order to participate at the India Tattoo Convention. There will be Two seminar on 15th & 16th November 2017 at 10:00AM to 8:00PM in which usually takes 8 hours each day to complete, or you can register by mail email@example.com (Seminar/ workshop registration is different not in your booth package)
4. Please do not breakdown your booth early on Sunday. Breakdown time will be announced Sunday afternoon.
5. Artist will not be allowed to work after hours, please use time wisely.
6. Gloves must be worn when tattooing or piercing a client at all times.
7. Sharps containers must be used. Carry your Sharp Container with you.
8. All needles and razors must be properly disposed of into the sharps containers. There will be a USD$ 25 (INR2000) Hazardous waste charge if containers are not properly closed and sealed, or if any loose needles are found in the Premises of your booth there will be a USD$ 5 charge for every needle not disposed of properly.
9. Prepackaged sterile tubes, grips, forceps etc. must be used during all tattooing and piercing. (Bring enough tubes and grips).
10. Anyone caught scrubbing tubes in public restrooms or convention center will be in violation of Indian Health Codes and will be asked to leave the premises.
11. Artist and Pierces who are tattooing or piercing genital or any private parts must do so in an enclosed area. An Area will be set up for your convenience. Body piercing of genitals or nipples must be screened from public viewing. If you plan to offer this service your station must include an opaque screen for such purposes. You are obligated to bring this yourself; it is not included with your booth registration.
12. Artist must comply with all rules and regulation set forth by the India Tattoo Convention. Each artist must inform all clients of proper after care instructions. Aftercare instructions will be available at the copy area. If you prefer you may bring your own, please make sure the client gets them and knows what to do.
13. Make sure that all patrons, clients are fully clothed outside the area where they are being tattooed.
14. No food or drink allowed in the tattoo booths. No smoking in tattoo booths or Convention Center.
15.Nudity is not allowed Any type of nudity not allowed in India Tattoo Convention. If any person caught for this India tattoo convention will take legal action. India Tattoo Convention not responsible for this all matter.
16. India Tattoo Convention all right reserved. India Tattoo Convention rights to cancel or post pond convention dates without any prior notice.
1. I, do for myself, do hereby release, and forever discharge and agree to hold harmless India Tattoo Convention and the Exhibition cum Convention Center in Faridabad, Haryana, India in which the event is held and the directors, agents, servants, Contractors, vendors, and employees from any And all liability, claims, or demands for Personal injury, sickness, or death. As well as property damages and Expenses, of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred by the undersigned that occur while said is participating in the event.Furthermore, I hereby assume all risk of personal injury, sickness, death, damage, and damage expense As a result of participation in this event.
2. I agree to examine and follow all laws set by India Government and the state of Haryana’s statues, ordinances, Rules and regulations. I am responsible for all costs and liabilities arising from the use of patented, trademarked, Copyrighted, or serve mark materials, equipment, processes or creative rights.
3. India Tattoo Convention will display, license, sell, and merchandise all event items. India Tattoo Convention has the authority to approve or disapprove of all displays, promotions, sales, or merchandising of the products or services presented by me. Any of these things that are disapproved of by the India Tattoo Convention will be Removed from the premises and may be expelled from the event.
4. Illegal drugs, controlled substances, weapons of any kind, and racially or sexually offensive merchandise will NOT be permitted at the event.
5. I cannot sell, give, or offer for sale any pictures or accounting of this event for publications without the written Permission of India Tattoo Convention. This includes any interviews or photo sessions not supplied by India Tattoo Convention.
6. I am responsible for any and all taxable sales of services or products sold at this event.
7. India Tattoo Convention reserves the right to terminate the license and/or contract granted by this agreement for good cause and in said event, I agree to waive and forego all claims for damages and recourse of any kind Registration Form
Booth space is limited and not guaranteed. Each applicant must provide a copy of your artist license and or studios license, also include a bio of yourself and or the studios, including a portfolio. Bio’s can be produced either by internet or submitted to our website. Our team of professionals will inspect your entries and will respond to you in a timely fashion. If your entry is not accepted then your down payment will be fully refunded.
NO SCRATCHERS WILL BE ALLOWED.
Please Note That
. All Artist reporting Time is 10:00 AM 17th November 2017 At The Exhibition cum Convention Center, City Center, Sector – 12, Faridabad, Haryana, India (India Tattoo Convention Booth)
. Please Carry Your Identity Proof and address proof and one Passport size photograph
. Please Show Your Booth Confirmation letter before Entering in Convention Hall
. Take Care of your all documents such as Identity Proof, Passport, Registration Copy and all. India Tattoo Convention not responsible for any damage or miss happening.
. All deposits must be sent in to India Tattoo Convention Account in Advance
. No Food/Drinks allowed from out side
Booth/Stand Registration Cancellation
. Before 10th September 2017 – 100% Return (After the Deduction of Service Tax)
. Before 10th October 2017 – 50% Return (After the Deduction of Service Tax)
. After 10th October 2017 – No Refund
All Dispute Jurisdiction is Faridabad, Haryana (India) Only.